Friday, May 6, 2016

Scallop Tag Topper Punch Tags

Sometimes I want a cute tag when I am giving things to customers.  Here are some tags I mage to put on treats.  One of the nice things about this tag is it also works on a card front.
 The Scallop Tag Topper Punch makes pretty tags, quick and easy.  

 The tags work well on a card front too. The card has a textured background using the Polka Dot Texture Embossing Folder.  The tag was popped up with dimensional.
Supplies:  You're So Sweet stamp set (CLEAR or WOOD), Crushed Curry and Whisper White card stock, Crushed Curry classic ink, Scallop Tag Topper PunchPetite Petals Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Crushed Curry Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Jewels, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals



The 2015-2016 annual catalog is almost over, May is the last month.  That means the Stampin'Up! retirement list is out, and these items are WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.  Be sure to order stamps and accessories before they are gone.  Bonus… there are discounts up to 50% off!

Get retiring products before they're gone with discounts of up to 50%!

While you're shopping the retiring items don't forget the Occasions Catalog and the Clearance Rack too.  
Enjoy picking out fun products and creating great projects.  
Order HERE -- shop online or contact me to order

Have a wonderful week! Contact me with any questions.

There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions or to order (order online HERE), and join my group too!
I would love to stamp with you.

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...