Monday, August 8, 2016

August Paper Pumpkin Sneak Peek!

Wow, it's been a couple months since I really looked at my Paper Pumpkin!  That's so sad!  Summer just flew by, but that just means I can have more fun crafting with past kits as the weather gets cooler out.  


I have a sneak peek of the August Paper Pumpkin Kit Stamp Set to share!!  

It’s a 4" x 5" photopolymer stamp set, a $16 value!
Spoiler alert!  It’s a card kit! 

Be sure to sign up by the 10th of August to get this fun kit and enjoy some crafting fun.  The thing I love about Paper Pumpkin Kits is all the "work" is done for me. They already measured, scored and cut, I just need some adhesive and scissors.  Then I have the fun of putting it together.  Plus I can keep using the stamp set and ink spot for future projects.  

Have you tried Paper Pumpkin?
Paper Pumpkin is a fully designed project kit that arrives at your door each month with stamps, ink and paper–everything cut and ready to go!  Each month is a surprise with fun projects like cards, gift packaging, home decor and more for just $19.95 a month (shipping included).

Sign up by the 10th of the month, to receive this month's kit.

Sign up at PaperPumpkin.com

Click here to purchase a prepaid subscription.
We'll send you an email with a code to redeem at PaperPumpkin.com to start receiving your kits.


Paper Pumpkin Craft Kit - Monthly fun in a box

Order HERE -- shop online or contact me to order. 

Have a wonderful week! Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
I would love to stamp with you.

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...