Monday, August 22, 2016

More Thoughtful Branches projects

I almost forgot to share these fun projects from my friend Jan Myers!  She made this card and bag using the Thoughtful Branches stamp set and Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies. Jan made these fun projects in July for a Stamp Camp.  This Thoughtful Branches Bundle is full of possibilities.  I love the set and the dies, I just cannot believe that it's only available this month!  
Jan made this card for our card swap.  She is so good about finding great ideas and projects online, and making such beautiful projects from others online.  I know the card says You're in my thoughts, but the colors she used makes me think a little of Christmas.  
Jan made bags like this for everyone who attended Stamp Camp. Jan used the Brick Wall Embossing Folder on the bag, and then used the dies to make the flower.  The bags were filled with sweet treats and information on this great bundle.  I'm always so amazed at the wonderful projects Jan makes.  
  
You can only order the Thoughtful Branches stamp set and Beautiful Branches Thinlit Dies August 2-31 (while supplies last).






Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order (order online HERE), or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...