Monday, August 15, 2016

White on White Thoughtful Branches cards

Here's a couple more Thoughtful Branches cards using the stamp set and Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies.  This bundle is amazing!  I had some Whisper White card stock and thought a White on White card with just a little pop of color would be great.  
  
You can ONLY order Thoughtful Branches August 2-31 (while supplies last).
Attend my card class in August to use this great bundle and order yours before it's gone.

Here's a fun idea that would be great for Christmas.  So easy to make too!  
I stamped in Garden Green, then used the Early Espresso marker for the trunks, after I stamped the front I stamped again on the inside so it looks lighter.
The Gently Falling Embossing Folder is a perfect texture for this.  
I made this a Thank You card, but it would be great as a Holiday card too.  And it would be easy to make lots of them.  
I used the Gently Falling Embossing Folder on this card as well, and thought using the Thinlit Die of the tree with it would be pretty.  I love the look of White on White.  I used one of the saying in the Thoughtful Branches stamp set, but think this card would also be great for the holidays.  Imagine Happy Holidays in red stamped on this card.  Or it would make a great Thank You card as well.  




Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order (order online HERE), or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...