Sunday, September 25, 2016

Baby Bear Card in Purple

Here's a card using the Baby Bear Photopolymer Stamp Set. I sent this cute card to a good friend last week.  As a matter of fact, I think of Lori every time I see this bear. It brings back many great memories growing up.  We always had teddy bears, and other sweet stuffed animals. 

This was the last card I sent Lori.  Sadly her battle with breast cancer ended last Wednesday.  I'll miss you terribly, but will think of you with every teddy bear I see.  
Baby Bear Photopolymer Stamp Set
Baby Bear is a Two-Step Stampin' set, combine the individual stamps to build the final image using the colors you want.  

I used the Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder as a background on this card.  It's easy to use this embossing folder and it makes a bold textured design.  The dynamic folder takes embossing to the next level, with deeper, more detailed impressions than standard folders–great for card fronts and accents. Use the Cable Knit Dynamic Embossing Folder with the Big Shot. Since it's a thicker embossing folder you'll only use 1 of the cutting plates in your sandwich.  Another tip I found helpful was misting a little water on your paper before you emboss.  Check out a video for helpful tips using the link HERE.  (Look under the cable knit image to the little video icon)
Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Here's a couple more samples of this sweet set from Stampin'Up!  Not only is this set adorable, but teddy bears hold so many great memories for many people.  Start a baby's life out with the right teddy bear and good memories will follow.  


Order HERE -- shop online or leave a comment to contact me.
Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order (order online HERE), or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...