Friday, September 16, 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas Card Swap

I finally got to play with some of the great new products in the Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog!  I love the new Cookie Cutter Christmas Photopolymer Bundle. I used the reindeer in this set to make these cute cards for my holiday card swap.  

I fell in love with some of the great products in the Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog, and my original plan was to make a Halloween card. But this reindeer is so cute!!  
The Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder is easy to use and makes a bold textured design.  The dynamic folder takes embossing to the next level, with deeper, more detailed impressions than standard folders–great for card fronts and accents.
Here are some close up's of my card swap.  I started by coloring the center reindeer with a Real Red Stampin' Marker, but then decided to use Real Red Glitter Stampin' Emboss Powder.  
I got so excited with the glitter that I forgot it was Emboss Powder, so I used Towbow Multi Liquid Glue to put the glitter on.  Next time I'm going to try using VersaMark ink and set the Glitter Emboss Powder with a Heat Tool.
The reindeer works with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch just like the other images, you just use it up-side-down.  

I loved the reindeer so much that I used him again on the inside.  You can buy the stamp set and punch separately, or buy together to save 10%.
Cookie Cutter Christmas Photopolymer Bundle



Imagine all the fun you can have with products in the Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog. 



Order HERE -- shop online or leave a comment to contact me.
Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order (order online HERE), or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...