Incredible offer for new Paper Pumpkin subscribers!FIRST-time subscribers can buy their FIRST month and get their second month FREE!
This incredible offer is available August 11 through October 10. Click here for the code details. #PaperPumpkinBOGO
Offer Dates: August 11–October 10, 2016
Offer Details: Use promo code “BOGO” at PaperPumpkin.com, you’ll pay the regular price of $19.95 US and get your second month for FREE! It’s ALWAYS a good time to share Paper Pumpkin, think about giving this as a gift too.
For example, subscribe with the promo code between now and September 10, pay full price for the September kit and get the October kit free. Subscribe between September 11 and October 10, the first kit will be the October kit and get the November kit free.
The Fine Print:
- IMPORTANT: Offer invalid if subscription is suspended or cancelled during the first two months. In other words, subscribers cannot cancel or suspend their subscription during their first two months—if they do, the offer is void. Make sure you know that you can’t put your subscription on hold or cancel until after the first two full months.
- After the first two months, the subscription will continue for $19.95 US + tax per month (shipping included) unless cancelled or suspended. Ends October 10, 2016.
- This offer is open to first-time subscribers only.
- Not valid on prepaid subscriptions.
- Ends October 10, 2016 (the last day to subscribe and get the October kit).
Sign up by the 10th of the month, to receive this month's kit.
Sign up at PaperPumpkin.com
Paper Pumpkin Kits... fun in a box every month!
Paper Pumpkin is a fun monthly kit, with something new each month. It's a great surprise and some welcome craft time and fun every time the mailman brings that red box.
Paper Pumpkin Craft Kit - Monthly fun in a box!
Order HERE -- shop online or leave a comment to contact me.
Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
I would love to stamp with you.
See all the STAMPIN'UP! PROMOTIONS HERE
Contact me anytime with questions. Happy Stamping!