Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Jar of Haunts Halloween Swap Card

Here's a fun card I made for a card swap with other demonstrators a few weeks ago.  I used the Jar of Haunts to make this fun Halloween Card weeks ago.  I had a lot of fun with my Aqua Painter to color these cards.  There's lots of fun layers and details that went into this card.  I love Jar of Haunts Stamp Set, it's so fun and works great with the Everyday Jars Framelits Dies.  Maybe it sounds a little creepy but there is something so great about those eyeballs! I feel in love with the whole set when I saw it in the Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog.  I hope you enjoy!

I'm sorry I haven't posted many ideas lately to share.  I have some fun ideas from 2 different card swaps.  I'm going to post the Halloween ideas first, and then share other great ideas.    It's been a rough few weeks for me, and I'm trying to find my crafting mojo again. Hopefully this dry spell will end soon.  I lost a close friend to cancer in September, she was probably my first real crafting buddy.  We started crafting while we were still in grade school, it continued in adulthood.  I always loved visiting with her and going to the craft store together.  She was always so creative and amazing. So while crafting is usually my therapy, it's been hard to stamp lately.  I'm working on baby steps to get back into it.  So here's to hoping for crafting bliss and happiness in the future.  Luckily I made these Halloween cards before she past.  
Here's the inside of the card, and look at all the supplies I had out on the table to make these cards!  I was really getting into to it with all the colors and supplies.  I was trying to make something not so dark but still Halloween.  
Here's a close up of the card.  I used the Winks of Stella Clear Glitter Brush for some sparkling accents.


Supplies:

Jar of Haunts Photopolymer Stamp Set
Card stock:  Basic Black and Whisper White
Inks:  Sweet Sugarplum, Marina Mist, Peekaboo Peach, Crumb Cake and Smoky Slate Classic Inks, and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Sweet Sugarplum, Cucumber Crush and Marina Mist Stampin' Markers
Aqua Painter, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, Black Project Life Journaling Pen 0.5

Jar of Haunts Stamp Set


-----------------------------

For the entire month of October –– Designer Series Paper is on sale!!  

October 1 through 31, buy three packages of Designer Series Paper and get one free! It's a great time to stock up on packages of Designer Series Paper now!    
See all the Designer Series Papers HERE
The sale list is below, not all Designer Series Papers are on sale.



Item #      Product Name



Imagine all the fun you can have with products in the Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog. 



Order HERE -- shop online or leave a comment to contact me.
Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order (order online HERE), or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...