Friday, October 28, 2016

Only a few days left – Designer Series Paper Sale

There's only a few more days to save on Stampin'Up! Designer Series Papers.  Select paper packs are on sale now through October 31.  


Here's a couple more fun projects from Stampin'Up! using different papers on sale this month – Buy Three Get One Free.  I really like the holiday papers in this sale!
Presents & Pinecones Designer Series Paper
Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper 

Buy three packages of Designer Series Paper and get one free! Stock up on packages of Designer Series Papers during October.   

Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper 


See all the Designer Series Papers HERE
The sale list is below, not all Designer Series Papers are on sale.


Item #      Product Name


Imagine all the fun you can have with products in the Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog. 




Order HERE -- shop online or leave a comment to contact me.
Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order (order online HERE), or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...