On Wednesday, January 4th the NEW Occasions catalog and Sale-a-bration start!! I'm so excited!
Through tomorrow, save on select holiday retiring products, Clearance Rack items, and high-inventory catalog items, with discounts up to 60%.
For orders under $150, please use the Hostess Code: WUAUYFEW
Use this code to order online and receive a fun card from me.
See the Retiring List of Products HERE
• Promotion period: December 1, 2016 – January 3, 2017
• All products (and discounts, if any) can be found in the Year-End Closeouts category of the online store.
• Year-end closeout items may be added to all order types: demonstrator, workshop, customer, and online.
• Clearance Rack items are only available while supplies last.
• Following the Year-End Closeouts promotion, some products may remain on the Clearance Rack; other items may be removed from the Clearance Rack to be added at another undetermined time.
• High-inventory items will only be discounted through January 3; beginning
January 4, they will still be available, but at regular price.
• Retiring item availability will follow standard retiring item rules:
• Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed available until December 21,
after which they will be only available while supplies last.
• Retiring accessories will only be available while supplies last.
• Retiring items will only be available while supplies last. All retiring items
will be discontinued after January 3.
• No minimum purchase is required to participate in Year-End Closeouts.
• Year-End Closeouts are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
• New demonstrators may add Year-End Closeouts items to their Starter Kit.
• Items and discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
The Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog ends January 3rd!! While a few items may end up on the Clearance Rack in the future, many items will be gone forever! Order before they are gone.
Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
I would love to stamp with you.
Contact me anytime with questions. Happy Stamping!