Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sealed with Love Valentine Card

Here's a sweet card we made at my friend Cindy's house.  This is a 4x4 card, but I also made some at the 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" size to mail out to family.  
The Sealed with Love Bundle in the Stampin'Up! Occasions catalog and while it has lots of hearts and greeting for Valentine's Day, there is so much more you can do with it.  I really love the Love Notes Framelits Dies.  Buy the bundle and save 10% when you get the stamp set and framelits together, $45.75.  Plus when you spend $50 in Stampin'Up! products you can pick a free SAB item!  



Supplies: 
Sealed with Love Bundle including the Sealed with Love stamp set and the Love Notes Framelits Dies from the Occasions Catalog
Whisper White and Real Red card stock, Real Red classic, the Big Shot, Layering Circle Framelits DiesDimensionals and Snail Adhesive.

Sealed with Love Bundle 144705 $45.75

Love crafts?  
Get a discount on great products and get to see products before everyone else by signing up to be a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator.  Do it for the discount or as a business.  The Starter Kit is only $99, but during Sale-A-Bration you can pick 2 additional stamp sets in your kit!  This is a great value.  

One of the things I love about being a Stampin'Up! demonstrator is having stamping friends to share ideas.  One of my favorite ways is through card swaps.  I'm so glad I decided to join Stampin'Up! 10 years ago.  Join my team and lets craft together. 


Contact me with questions or click here to join my group!


The Stampin'Up! Occasions is filled with so many fun new products.  And from January 4th-March 31st you can get a free Sale-a-bration product with every $50 you spend!  
Pick a free SAB product with each $50 you spend.
Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order (order online HERE), or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...