Saturday, April 15, 2017

Happy Easter

Easter is a fun time of year, and look at the fun Easter goodies I got in the mail from my friend Jeanne Treptow!  She copied this sweet little box from another demonstrator online.  It was an OMG moment when I opened the box it came in.  The the card showed up a few days later.  I love getting fun things in the mail and Jeanne is always sending me fun cards and surprises.  
Most of these fun Stampin'Up! products can be found in the Stampin'Up! Occasions Catalog, on page 18. 
The other items used are the Clear Tiny Treat Boxes in the Annual Stampin'Up! catalog, page 176, only $7.50 for 16 boxes. And the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies for the circle on top, these dies will be in the NEW Stampin'Up! Annual catalog 2017-2018.

The Basket Bunch stamp set (on sale Price$21.00 $16.80)and the Basket Builder Framelits Dies (on sale Price$31.00 $15.50) can be purchased individually.  There is a bundle, saving 10%, but since they are on a better sale individually if you are interested you can save more by buying them separately.  These items are on the retiring list, and supplies are limited.  
Again, this sweet box was something Jeanne copied from another demonstrator.  I hope you enjoy these ideas!

Jeanne's card was a fun treat in the mail.  She used the Basket Bunch stamp set to make this fun and simple card.  
Contact me with any questions, leave a comment too.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order (order online HERE), or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...