Thursday, July 13, 2017

June Card Class

There are so many great ideas out there, that's why sometimes I just love to copy and case cards.  And that is what I did for my June card classes.  Here are some fun ideas, and I've listed the people I copied them from. 


I love all the new products in the Stampin'Up! annual catalog!!  June got busy, and I forgot to post photos earlier.  I had 2 classes in June (the stars were aligned and I actually had time for 2 classes this month! What what what??)  That's a good month!

Here are the cards from my second class in June.  I hope to have the other photos posted when I get back from Steamboat after a weekend soccer tournament.  Enjoy.


June Card Class (#2)
Daisy Cards from Jackie Bolus at klompenstampers.com using the Delightful Daisy Bundle, Eastern Beauty was a beautiful card I got in the mail from my downline Jeanne Treptow, and the reflection card in the front was a technique I tried from some different posts online.
These cards feature the Delightful Daisy Bundle (currently on back order, should be back in a few weeks), Eastern Beauty stamp set, and Lovely as a Tree stamp set with a reflection technique.  



Bonus Days are back! For every $50 US you spend July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 US Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 1–31. 



Stampin'Up! is running a special this month!  Become a demonstrator in July and receive a free Essentials Gift Pack plus Carols of Christmas stamp set from the Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog -- $72 value!!

The FREE Essential Gift Pack includes: Paper Snips, Snail, Grid Paper, two D blocks and a bone folder, $52 value.  Plus you'll receive the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the holiday catalog for free, $20 value.  This is in addition to the starter kit items you get to pick!  That's $99 (you can pick up to $125 in products) for the kit and all these extras!  It's an amazing value.  

If you have ever thought about being a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator, now is the perfect time!!  Pick what you want in your starter kit, and get $72 in free products with it!!

One of the things I love most about being a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator is having stamping friends to share ideas.  I'm so glad I decided to join Stampin'Up! 11 years ago. Join my team and let's craft together!
The 2017-2018 Stampin'Up! Annual Catalog started June 1st!  It's filled with wonderful new products you're going to love!  Check out the kits and all the other great products.

Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order (order online HERE), or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...