These are the cards I made for our dads.
And I love the light from the lighthouse on the inside too.
The original idea for these card came from an idea I saw on Pinterest from Lynn Starzl. I loved what she did with the High Tide stamp set and Colorful Seasons Bundle.
Here's my version of Lynn's card. I love how she combined the High Tide stamp set with the Colorful Seasons Bundle. The stamp set gives you all the seasons, plus that adirondack chair die is my favorite!!
Colorful Seasons Bundle: Colorful Seasons photopolymer stamp set and Seasonal Layers Framelits Thinlits Dies 145348 $54.00 - save 10% when you buy the bundle!
TIPS AND TRICKS: More sponging! I love the look you can get from sponging ink on card stock. When you are sponging onto the Whisper White and Very Vanilla card stock you can blend in the ink colors by going in soft, small circles with your sponge. Not too hard, just hard enough to blend the inks so you loose the texture from the sponge. It can blend the colors to give it a smooth and soft look.
- High Tide stamp set
- Colorful Seasons Bundle: Colorful Seasons photopolymer stamp set and Seasonal Layers Framelits Thinlits Dies 145348 $54.00 - save 10% when you buy the bundle!
- Layering Circle Framelits Dies and Big Shot
- Stamping Sponges
- Whisper White card stock
- Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso Ink
|High Tide stamp set $26.00 - 143006|
This stamp set comes with 16 stamps, suggested clear blocks: a, b, c, h
Bonus Days are almost over!!
Order in July and get a coupon good in August.
Bonus Days - Promotion
- For every $50 you spend July 1–31, you'll get a $5 Bonus Days Coupon to use in August.
- There's no limit on how many you can earn!
- An email address is required!! Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
Contact me with any questions, leave a comment too.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
I would love to stamp with you.
Contact me anytime with questions. Happy Stamping!