Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Sunflower Sneak Peek Card

I got my preorder items from the Stampin'Up! Holiday Catalog, it starts September 1st!  Here's a fun card using the new Painted Harvest stamp set.  


I love the new Holiday catalog!  This is just one of the great new stamp sets in the catalog.  I always love sunflowers, and this 2 step stamping set has wonderful options.  Plus there is a punch that goes with this great set, so you can buy the bundle too.

Save 10% when you buy bundles, instead of purchasing the stamps and other product separately.

Card Recipe:
  • Whisper White card 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" 
  • Crumb Cake 5-3/8" x 4-1/8"
  • Early Espresso 4-7/8" x 3-5/8"
  • Whisper White 4-3/4" x 3-1/2"
  • Whisper White scrap for punch
Card Supplies: 


Bonus Days! For every $50 US you spent in July 1–31, you got a $5 US Bonus Days coupon to use in August. Don't forget to use your coupons!!   


Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order (order online HERE), or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...