Monday, August 14, 2017

Wood & Copper Embossed Card

My August card class featured this beautiful card I found on Pinterest.  I love Pinterest.com!  I find so many wonderful ideas there, many times I copy ideas for classes. Sure I come up with my own ideas too, but more than half the time I utilize the wonderful ideas of others to share at classes.  



This wood and copper embossed card idea came from Leena Girsa at alacards.blogspot.com (click here to see her card), it's a beautiful rustic card!  

I am in love with the Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder on it, wow! It was a big hit at my August card class, so simple, but with heat embossing it's a big hit! Plus it showed others how fun it can be to emboss on Designer Series Papers.  The Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack is full of great wood images to choose from.   
The punch and stamping in the middle of the card are from the Label Me Pretty Bundle.  This great bundle is available in a Wood Bundle (only $36.75) or a Clear Bundle (only $31.50), and you'll save 10% when you buy the bundle, instead of purchasing the stamps and punch separately.

Card Recipe:


We even embossed the inside of the cards.   


Card Supplies: 




Bonus Days! For every $50 US you spent in July 1–31, you got a $5 US Bonus Days coupon to use in August. Don't forget to use your coupons!!   

One of the things I love most about being a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator is having stamping friends to share ideas.  I'm so glad I decided to join Stampin'Up! 11 years ago. Join my team and let's craft together!
Contact me with questions or click here to join my group!

The 2017-2018 Stampin'Up! Annual Catalog is filled with wonderful products you're going to love!  I love the stamps, but you should also check out the kits and all the other great products too.

Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order (order online HERE), or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...