Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Spooky Cat card

My friend Jeanne sends me fun cards in the mail sometimes.  Here's a fun Halloween card from Jeanne Treptow using the Spooky Cat stamp set from the Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog. I always love getting her cards in the mail.  They really bring a smile to my face.  


There is even a coordinating Cat Punch.  You can buy the stamp set and punch separately, or save 10% when you buy the bundle!!  Check out the Spooky Cat Bundle online.

The Spooky Cat stamp set is such a fun set and there is a coordinating punch too!  Just imagine all the fun cards and projects you can make with this set

Jeanne's Card Swap Recipe (as best as I can tell)
  • Spooky Cat stamp set
  • Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White card stock
  • Pumpkin Pie and Black ink
  • Vintage Crochet Trim
  • Spooky Night Designer Series Paper
  • Layering Oval dies and Big Shot
  • Black Glitter Paper (retired)
  • Dimensionals

Spooky Cat stamp set


Here's more fun ideas using the Spooky Cat stamp set.  Just imagine all the fun crafts you can make!!

Spooky Cat Bundle

Just imagine all the fun you can have making cards with these great stamps and papers.  Plus with the holidays coming you can get started on Holiday crafts too!  


Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order, or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...