Sunday, November 19, 2017

Stampin'Up! On Stage

Last weekend I attended Stampin'Up! On Stage in Salt Lake City.  It was a fun time with friends, stamping, prizes, swapping and so much more!  Here's a few pictures of the event.  It really was a fun time with a great group of stampers, plus a great time to make new friends from all over the world.  
There is a great special starting tomorrow––Online Extravaganza!  There are specials on the first only, November 20th, and some great sales that last the entire week, November 20-26.  Contact me with questions, but please order online to make sure you get all these great deals before they are gone.  
This post is all about friends and this week will be a few sneak peeks of projects featuring products from the Occasions catalog that starts in January.  
There are fun stamping presentations on the Main Stage. The line to get in can get a little crowded, but everyone gets a seat and there is so much fun and energy inside!

 Me and Brandi before she did a swap and then presented on Main Stage.  I love Brandi's presentations, she is so sweet and fun.  There are always great tips too!
Photo op!!  OMG the line to get photos with Shelli and Sara is always sooooo long!  But this time I got lucky!!  Here's Sara Douglas, me, Glenda (my awesome roommate at conventions) and Shelli Gardner, look after all these years a great photo op with Sara and Shelli! Shelli started this company 30 years ago, and I am so thankful that I've been a demonstrator for the last 11 years.  It really changed my life.

Last day of fun!  We won Prize Patrol and each went home with great stamp sets from the Occasions catalog that starts in January.
A great way to end convention is to have Sara and Shelli stamp together on stage.  They were so funny and sweet, and I loved all the ideas they shared.  That's what it's all about right?  Sharing ideas, learning new techniques, making friends and fun!!

Over the weeks I look forward to sharing fun ideas from On Stage, Stampin'Up!'s convention as well as demonstrator swaps and treats.  But since we still have 2 big holidays here in the US to celebrate, there will some of that too!

If you have ever though about being a Stampin'Up! demonstrator please contact me.  It's easy to sign up and so much fun getting to meet other stamping friends.  Plus the discount on great products and getting to see new products first is a lot of fun too.  Are you ready?  
There are so many different reasons to sign up, and I heard lots of them at convention.  Why did I sign up?  I fell in love with the stamps at a workshop, I loved the idea of making cards, and as a stay at home mom I wanted some adult time and to make friends.  But my journey has been so much more than that.  
In December Stampin'Up! demonstrators will be able to order Occasions catalog products before anyone else.  So joining in December has it's perks!  But joining in January during Sale-a-bration means getting 2 additional free stamp sets with your kit!!  Either way there are great bonuses and advantages.  Contact me with questions, and lets stamp together.  


Don't forget... 
Stampin'Up!'s ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA SALE 
starts NOVEMBER 20TH!!


Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order, or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...