Thursday, December 21, 2017

November Paper Pumpkin Stocking Kit

OMG!  I finally made a Paper Pumpkin kit!  And it is cute!! I just had to share because one, they are sooo cute and two, I actually made a kit!!  Yes!

I admit it, I am horrible about making my kits.  I love most of these kits.  I get excited when they come in, but then they get moved off to the side for the something else.  I honestly think it has been a year since I have made something out of a kit:(  Sad face.  
But I was really excited about the cards in October and these cute stockings!  These were just what I needed for some quick gifts for co-workers.  So that's just what I did.  

There were 10 stockings, all the supplies to make these, including some extra tags, a great stamp set and Stampin' Spot Ink.  All I needed was some scissors.  
I put chocolates in the stockings and handed them out today.  

 Visit mypaperpumpkin.com to join and check out the Q&A, be sure to pick me as your demonstrator, Tammie Morton (if you use the links on this blog it will take you to my sign up page). This fun monthly kit is only $19.95 per month (shipping is included)!


November 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit

The kit comes with great directions and ideas, plus new stamps every month.  Are you on Pinterest?  Follow me on Pinterest (especially my Paper Pumpkin board) to see lots more ideas, and follow Stampin'Up! too.



Check out Stampin'Up!'s YEAR-END SALE for deals on retiring and surplus items.  
There is a small list of Carry Over items from the Stampin'Up! Holiday Catalog, and many that are going away.  
The countdown to year-end deals and discounts has begun!

The Year-End Sales Event is a chance to do a little inventory cleaning—and your opportunity to save on select items, and start your new year off with a bang! This promotion features a selection of items that are last-chance and limited-inventory, so be sure to place orders when you see something you like, because this sale is while supplies last


YEAR-END SALE Promotion Dates: December 1, 2017–January 2, 2018

  • No minimum purchase required.
  • Discounts apply to select items only.
  • Retiring items from the 2017 holiday catalog are available while supplies last.
  • Items and discounts may vary by market (depending on inventory levels).
  • Due to high demand for retiring stamps, we’ll keep producing retiring stamps until December 21 (not accessories—accessories are only while supplies last).

Now may not be the time for shopping, after all the holidays are here, we are busy, and in this season of giving we are doing things for others.  But in January you can use that Christmas money for stamps! The best sale of the year starts January ...  Sale-A-Bration!  During Sale-A-Bration (SAB) pick a free SAB item for every $50 you spend!  That means all the wonderful products in the annual Stampin'Up! catalog and the Occasions catalog (starts in January) that you buy during SAB count, for every $50 you spend, pick a free SAB.  


Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order, or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...