Friday, August 17, 2018

A Big Thank You Swap Card

Here's a fun card using the A Big Thank You stamp set and Thank You Thinlits Dies.  I made this card for a card swap I did in July with other demonstrators.  I love this stamp set, so versatile with so much potential! Just imagine all the great cards you can make with this set.

This card uses a couple of the new colors as well as some of the new beautiful Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper.  I love the new colors and stamp sets in the catalog this year, as well as lots of the ones that have continued in this catalog.  Have you seen all the colors?  Check them out here! 

During this month, you can earn Bonus Days Coupons with your order!  For every $50 in product you will receive an email for $5 to spend in September!  How fun, get great products now, and then get a discount on products in September.  See more about Bonus Days HERE and the other Stampin'Up! promotions going on now.  

I used the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper to choose my colors for this card.  I just love the new In Color Grapefruit Grove, it's a beautiful color and I have been using it a lot!
Here are the swaps I made for the group.  The Thank You Thinlits Die made it so easy to make these swaps.  This card would also be great using the Happy Birthday Thinlits Die, to make fun birthday cards.  Whether you used this same pattern of paper or any other paper in the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper you can make fun cards like this. 

Supplies:
Grapefruit Grove ink and card stock
Whisper White card stock
Basic Black card stock
Gray Granite ink
A Big Thank You stamp set
Thank You Thinlits Dies

Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper


If you see any products you like, you can buy online through my Stampin'Up! website. Please contact me with questions.

With a new Stampin'Up! catalog and tons of new products this is the perfect time to join Stampin'Up!  Click here to join my group and find out more about being a demonstrator.

2018-2019 Annual catalog (click on the links below)

Enjoy all the new products.  Contact me to get a catalog, and attend any of my events.  I hope to see you soon.


Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order, or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...