Friday, September 2, 2011

Candy Wrapper Bats

Look at the cute bats I made last year!  This fun Sizzix Candy Wrapper die makes great bats for Halloween.  I offered these bats as part of my Halloween Stamp Camp last year, offered bat kits, sold lots of the Candy Wrapper dies, and even made them at my daughter's Halloween party at school.  My friend Erin Anderson came up with the idea and I just loved it.  This year I am offering bats again.
This die works best with the Crease Pad, and is great whether you close them with brads, or twist the card stock to close.  I recommend using a Crease Pad with the Candy Wrapper die (it's a must!), and Sticky Strip when putting them together.  I prefer my Premium Extended Crease Pad but you can also use the Premium Crease Pad.

Bat kit -- make your own bats!
10 bats for $5.00
--  Each kit contains 10 bats (still flat, so you can have the fun of making them)
--  20 white and 20 black punched circles for eyes

Order as many bats as you need, minimum 10 bats.
EMAIL ORDERS TO  Tammie Morton 

Other supplies recommended to make your bats:
  Sticky Strip (#104294 -- $6.95)
  uni-ball Signo Gel Pen (105021 -- $3.95)
  Silver brads (#104336 -- $6.95)
When you order your bat kits, consider ordering other supplies too, you can place your order online and have it shipped directly to you.  Or when you contact me to order your bat kits, you can add Stampin'Up! supplies to the order.  For online orders go to my website HERE.
When you order bats, please include color choice (Gray or Black) and how many bats you want, the price is minimum $5 for 10 bats.
Please allow about 2 weeks to receive your bat kit(s).
Local orders can be picked up, otherwise there will be additional charges for shipping bat kits.

This is the Sizzix Bigz L Candy Wrapper die.  If you love crafting, why not buy the die and supplies to make them yourself!  I can show you tons of other ideas to use with this die!
120890  Candy Wrapper Bigz Die      $32.95

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...