Sunday, October 9, 2011

Gently Falling

I went to Tara's group meeting today, so much fun!  I was asked to do a Make-n-take for the group, and here is the card.  I used Gently Falling and Hand-Penned Holidays, both stamp sets are from the Holiday Mini catalog.  Love that mini catalog!
Tara's group meetings are for demonstrators, join my team this month and you can get a FREE Big Shot when you sign up, or $100 in Stampin'Up! product, and then we can go to these fun meeting together!  Contact me for more details.  
The technique I used on this card was Rock-and-Roll.  I used 3 colors for the rock and roll to get the colors of the changing leaves.  
Supplies:  Gently Falling and Hand-Penned Holidays stamp sets
Card stock:  Very Vanilla and Peach Parfait
Inks:  Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Cherry Cobbler, and Early Espresso Classic
Accessories:  Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Stampin' Sponges, Paper Snips, Dimensionals
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...