Sunday, October 23, 2011

Snowflake card

After I made a great leaf card using Gently Falling and Hand-Penned Holidays from the Holiday Mini catalog, I decided I need to make some cards with snowflakes.  Here is the falling leaves card I made a couple of weeks ago.  Here's a second card idea using some of the new In Colors (Wisteria Wonder and Pool Party).  You cannot see it very well, but I used Dazzling Diamonds Glitter all over these snowflakes so they really sparkle.

Join my team this month and you can get a FREE Big Shot when you sign up, or $100 in Stampin'Up! product!  Contact me for more details.  
Supplies:  Serene Snowflakes and Many Merry Messages stamp sets
Card stock:  Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party and Whisper White
Inks:  Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party Classic
Accessories:  Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Stampin' Sponges, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2-way glue, Dimensionals
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...