Sunday, April 8, 2012

Create and Keep kit

Simply Sent card kits from Stampin'Up! are great to have on hand for quick cards when you need them.  Have you seen the great kit in the Occasions mini catalog?  The Create and Keep Simply Sent kit on page 42 of the mini catalog has everything you need to make 10 sweet cards.  
Here's a photo of the kit, I already made the box, it was so easy to put together!  Just a little piece of sticky strip in two places and it is done.  Now I have great box to hold my cards and envelopes.  It comes with 2 sheets of stickers for decorating your cards and dividers for the box.  So I can use this box over and over.  
You could use just this kit to make some fun cards, or add some embellishments for even more fun!  Just think what some jewels and ribbon would do to make them even prettier.  This kit coordinates with Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso and Pool Party.  Contact me with any questions.  

Available April 1 - 30!  
Don't forget the Summer Smooches Suite is available this month!  I love all those colors and products, they are perfect for summer!

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...