Monday, July 23, 2012

3 x 3 swap cards

Here's the 3x3 card swap I did at the Stampin'Up! Convention, 2012.  These cards are so fun, I did this swap with Virginia Killmore last year too.  Make a whole bunch of the same sweet little 3 x 3 cards and swap with others.  The ideas you get back are amazing! They're great for gift tags, and are great ideas for bigger cards too.  

I made 89 cards for this swap, next year I hope to make the whole 160!!!  Thanks Virginia for organizing this swap.
Supplies:  French Foliage and Friendly Phrases stamps, Whisper White and River Rock card stock, Crumb Cake, River Rock and Early Espresso Classic Inks.


Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 

Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tammie,
    I was one of the lucky recipients of your card and it is just beautiful! It was one of my favorites from the swap!

    Thanks,
    Tracy Bradley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy! I loved your swap too! Your comment reminded me to go back through those great swaps for some ideas. There were some great ones. But I was said to see some did not have names:(
      Thanks for all your wonderful comments.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...