Friday, July 27, 2012

Convention 2012 wonderful classes!

There were so many great things to see and do at the Stampin'Up! Convention 2012!

I was hoping to have tons of cute projects to share, but due to a camera error I don't have more than half of the photos I took. Sad really, but life goes on and I will work with what I do have. 
So I  am going to challenge myself to finish ALL the make and takes, it's harder than it sounds because I am notorious for not finishing my make and takes, and finding them years later.  So new year, new goal!  Here is what I came home with, some of the make and takes are done, others are started.  Hopefully I can show you all finished projects soon!



I am really excited about some of the photos I actually did get!  And all the wonderful advise, ideas and inspiration I brought home with me.  The classes were great for me, I needed that boost.  
I have already talked about some of the classes, but here is a run down of all the classes I took during Convention 2012:

I am a Pattern-Mixing Pro with Carrie Cudney.  This was an extra class you could sign up for, and so glad I did!  I learned fresh tips and techniques for using Designer Series Paper and creates an amazing project to take home.  See more here!

I am Reaching Out with Emily Montoya.  She offered fun ways to include the emerging younger women in your business.  I have younger friends, but did I learn?  I actually took away a lot of great information and saw how I can connect better with some of my nieces.  See more here!

I am Savvy with Donna Griffith, Meg Wheeler, Dawn Griffith and Laura Milligan.  I loved all the great ideas they shared in this class!  See more here!

I am Doing Business My Way with Bonnie Thurber, Tami White and Ronda Wade.  They gave us great ideas on ways to hold successful events.  I loved it!  I do offer some special card classes from time to time, but loved Ronda Wade's Private Class idea.  Look for that one in my business soon!  SEE MORE HERE!

I am Having Fun with Shannon West.  She offered great ideas to help you partner with your hostess to maximize the workshop, in fun ways.  The best part was this class really was fun!  We got to dance, laugh and have a great time!  Now that's a class.  

I am Making Money with Pam Morgan.  She showed us how to get more out of the Career Plan by taking advantage of the bonuses.  I loved hearing from different demonstrators about goals they sent and things they do in their businesses to make their businesses grow.  Pam is a joy to listen to each year at convention, I always love her classes.  It was a great class and so inspiring! 

I am Open for Business with Carrie Cudney.  Carrie had great tips to attract customers and ideas on how to find new ones.  I love listening to her every year at convention, she has so much energy and is just a wonderful speaker, full of great ideas.

Thank you Stampin'Up! for another wonderful Convention!  It was hard to say goodbye after all the fun times.  Friends, fun, stamping packed into a few days.  Who wants to come with me next year?  

You are Invited... 
to have fun, make friends and be inspired!  How you ask?
Stampin'Up! is offering a great special in August. Sign up with the Custom Starter Kit for $99 and get this great Halloween Printer's Tray project kit FREE!  You and I both get it when you sign up.  If you are local we can plan a stamping day to make them together, or if you live further away we can share photos of our fun projects.  
Being a demonstrator has been a wonderful thing for me.  Six years ago I never thought I would be so happy, have so many friends and be so inspired by others.  The resources and creativity are amazing.  I want to share it with ALL of you!  Contact me to get started, here's the link to join online so we can get started today!

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or have a party! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...