Sunday, July 29, 2012

Private Card Class

Here's some cards from a Private Card Class I did over the weekend.  The girls had a great time making 3 different cards, and the hostess enjoyed time with friends, plus got some orders so she could enjoy some free Stampin'Up! products.  Contact me to book your Private Class and spend some fun crafting time with friends.
Reason to Smile card (left) CLICK HERE to see supplies and more information.
Every Little Bit card (right), I will post the supplies later this week, so check back!


I had scheduled this class before going to the Stampin'up! Convention 2012.  While at convention I took a class "I am Doing Business My Way," with Bonnie Thurber, Tami White and Ronda Wade.  Ronda had some great tips for doing Private Classes, which happens to be what this was.  I was so thrilled and inspired by their tips and ideas.  I hope to offer more and more of this type of class.  
I love being a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator for so many reasons.  I love sharing my love of stamping with you, I love all the wonderful friends I have made, and I love the discount!  But there is more than all that, there are also tons of resources for demonstrators, let me show you.  Have you ever thought about being a Demonstrator?  Stampin'Up! is offering a great special for August.  Contact me for more details and be sure to check back on August 1st!


Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! products or have a party! 


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...