Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Birthday

Here is a card my daughter made for my mom.  It's mom's birthday today, so what better card than a red, white and blue one, with stripes and stars.

I love how creative Ashley is.  She came up with the idea, we cut the strips for the Big Shot and she stamped and cut everything else.

Supplies:  Every Little Bit and Curly Cute stamp sets, Real Red, Midnight Muse and Whisper White card stocks, Night of Navy and Real Red Classic inks, Big Shot with Stripes FoldersDimensionals


July Specials for Stampin'Up!
WOW!  Earn an extra $50 in Hostess Dollars!  
Contact me to book a party and enjoy all the free products you can earn!  Receive an EXTRA $50 in Hostess Dollars when your party subtotal is at least $450.  

Reason To Smile Stamp Set, ONLY $5 when you spend $50 this month!  

CLICK HERE to see all the promotions.  
Contact me for more information or to book your party.

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)

Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...