Friday, February 1, 2013

Valentine Love cards - Day 1

Today starts my 12 days of Love posts.  Check everyday for a new idea, love is the theme so here we go!

Tonight is my Open House!  Here are some Valentine cards you can make while you are here.  But even if you cannot make it, you can still get the bundle!   Here's how...

From Feb. 1-10 place an order of $50 or more and get a KIT (pack of supplies) to make 4 cards, FREE!  You can also purchase the pack for $5. (Shipping is extra if you are not local)
All the cutting, punching, Big Shot work is done, you will need to stamp and put together.  

These are fun cards and you can stamp any greetings you want.  

My Open House is this Friday, 4-6:30 pm.  Be sure to RSVP and stop by.  I will have a free make and take for everyone who RSVP's, and some Valentine packs to purchase and make too.  Contact me for more information.  


 Supplies you get in the kit are shown, punching and Big Shot work done, there is NO stamping in the kit!  You get to do your own stamping.  I used the Real Red Classic ink pad, and adhesive is not provided. 
I got this fun idea from my upline Tara, just a quick little change for supplies I had, but the same beautiful card.


Tune in tomorrow for another Love idea during my 12 days of Love.  You'll love all the ideas.  Have a great day!


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...