Thursday, July 18, 2013

Black and White Convention Swap

I am off to the Stampin'Up! Convention in Salt Lake City!  I love going every year for many reasons.  It's a wonderful time to get together with friends.  We stamp together, chat and see tons of new ideas, products and so much more.  

Here's my swap for a Black and White swap I am doing this week.  I love doing the Black and White swap, there are so many great cards to see and I love being able to take home some great ones. Hope you enjoy this one!
I love the Secret Garden stamp set and coordinating Secret Gardens Framelits.  They work so well together, and with the new Magnetic Platform for the Big Shot it makes using Framelits even easier!

Secret Gardens and Really Good Greetings stamp sets, Basic Black and Whisper White card stock, StazOn Jet Black ink, Craft Whisper White ink, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Big Shot, Stripes Embossing Folder, Secret Garden Framelits, Dimensionals

See the Annual Stampin'Up! Catalog HERE and click HERE to start shopping!  Order online 24/7, be sure to list me as your demonstrator, Tammie Morton, or contact me to order.

Contact me anytime with questions  --  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...