Tuesday, September 10, 2013

More Baby Shower Photos

Here are more photos from the baby shower. Look at how pretty this is!  

I just love all the work Kristin put into this shower for her daughter.  The details were wonderful!  She got tons of ideas and inspiration from Pinterest, so thank you to all of you out there who helped with your own great ideas that you posted.

You can see the baby Banner on my post HERE.


Since we made the favors using Cherry Cobbler and Pool Party, we wanted the label colors for the food and drink to match.  I used My Digital Studio (MDS) to write up all the labels.  To make my life easier I used the Circle Punch in MDS as a template for my words.  I choose my blue to match the ink I used on the favors (it's Costal Cabana).  When printing out my words from MDS I printed on Whisper White card stock, and then used my Circle Punch.  The words were adhered to Scallop Circle Punched shapes.
 She had antique cards, old jars filled with candies and so many other fun things.  

 Here are all the favors!

The favors Kristin made for the guests were easy.  
2-4-6-8 box
Use half a sheet of card stock 5.5" x 8.5".  
Score at 2", 4", 6", 8", then turn it and score at 1.5". 


These were fun projects.  Kristin got tons of ideas from Pinterest, I love all the inspiration you can find there!

Treat Bags:
Occasions Alphabet, Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party, Whisper White, Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punch, White Bakers Twine, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, Sticky Strip, Snail



Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS

Check out the promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...