Friday, October 4, 2013

Easy Halloween Treat


Yesterday Stampin'Up! offered a 1 day sale on Washi Tape and I promised a fun project today featuring Washi Tape.  Here it is!  Later today I will post the supplies and directions, but for now, just a pretty picture.  


Contact me to order, or use my online store HERE.


I got this great idea from Susie Wood.  I saw her at Convention and love to look at her blog for ideas and inspiration. I needed something quick and easy, and this was perfect!  Thanks Susie for such a great project.


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS

Check out the promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...