Sunday, October 6, 2013

Halloween Treat directions


Here it is as promised, directions for the Halloween Treats!  Sorry this post is a little late, the Soccer Tournament has taken almost all my time this weekend, but it's fun.  
 Here's the Treat Holder with and without the belly band.  

I got this great idea from Susie Wood.  I saw her at Convention and love to look at her blog for ideas and inspiration. I needed something quick and easy, and this was perfect!  Susie got the idea from Julie Davison last year, another great demonstrator with great ideas.  Thank you both.

Contact me to order, or use my online store HERE.
 Here's the pieces used for the treats.  I love the Witches Brew Washi Tape, it's so fun and easy to use, plus the punches coordinate so well with this stamp set.
Halloween Bash stamp set
card stock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White
ink: Basic Black
supplies:  Witches Brew Washi Tape, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Snail Adhesive
 Measurements:
Pumpkin Pie = 9-3/4" x 2-3/4"
score at 2", 2 3/8", 5 7/8" & 6 1/4"
Use the Word Window punch to make hole 
Using Sticky Strip to adhere it down. 

Belly Band= 3/4" x 7"
score at 2 1/4", 2 1/2", 5 1/4" & 5 1/2"
Fold on score lines, put around the treat holder & using Sticky Strip- put band together. Put it on LOOSELY so it can slip off to get the candy. 
Here's a bunch of them I made for my Hostess Club girls.  They got a pretty birthday card and this treat that they can duplicate.

Hope you have fun making some Halloween treats too.

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS

Check out the promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...