Monday, June 30, 2014

Work of Art Flag Card

I finally got to do some stamping with friends a week ago.  I went to a shoebox swap, we all brought a card idea and the supplies to make it.  I love stamping with friends and seeing all the fun ideas.  Here is a great card, perfect for July 4!  
I think Jenn said she got the idea from Pinterest, and why wouldn't you?  There are so many great ideas on Pinterest!!  


My mom's birthday is the 4th of July, so this was the perfect card to send her!!  Wonder if I can make a red, white and blue cupcake card?  hmmmm

TIP:  Stamp the blues, then use a post-it note to cover when you stamp the red lines next to it.  That way your lines should all line up on the right side.  Or if you're like me, they will never really line up, but it still looks cute!

Work of Art stamp set, Pacific Point and Whisper White card stock, Real Red, Pacific Point and Night of Navy ink, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Silver Glitter Paper, Snail, Dimensionals


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! Order supplies online anytime... CLICK HERE

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...