Saturday, July 26, 2014

July Card Class Cards

Here are the cards from my card class today. I love the new Stampin'Up! catalog, so many new stamps and accessories!!  
I got two of the ideas from friends at Tara's Shoebox Swap.  Starting on the left the first card is from Nina Beinhorn, loved her card at the Shoebox Swap in June.  Top center is from Andrea Van Sambeck at the July Shoebox Swap.  The card on the right was idea from the Stampin'Up! Convention this year.  I do not know who's card it is, but if it's yours please let me know so I can give you credit.  

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and please share comments on the cards you see as I get them posted.  I would love to hear from you.

Happy Stamping!!
Tammie

Paper Pumpkin Kits — fun in a box!
Visit mypaperpumpkin.com to receive a fun kit every month for only $19.95 (plus tax). 
See more on my blog post about Paper Pumpkin HERE.  Plus right now get 50% off two months on the month to month subscriptions for new subscribers!


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! Order supplies online anytime... CLICK HERE

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...