Sunday, August 17, 2014

August Card Class Cards

Here's a peak at my cards for my next card class, this Saturday, Aug. 23.  I said I would post pictures this weekend.  Well, there's only a little left of Sunday, but it's still the weekend.   
Thanks to some great card swaps I have been in, I have some wonderful ideas to share.  
Starting left top: my card, top right Nancy Sugai, bottom middle Carolyn Klear.

One of the great things about these cards is the greetings.  I have 2 great sets of greetings, so you can make these cards say what you want.  See all the great stamps and shop online HERE.
A Dozen Thoughts Stamp Set has beautiful thoughts to add the right touch.
And Many More Stamp Set has the perfect mix of greetings in this fun set. Small enough to be an accent, but large enough to stand on their own.

Attend a card class if you are in the Denver area.  I would love to see you at class.  It's lots of fun making cards with friends.  Contact me to attend a class, and bring a friend too (or make one at class), RSVP from my calendar online HERE.  We make fun cards like this every month.  

Today I was at Tara's Shoebox Swap for August.  I cannot wait to share those ideas with you, and Paper Pumpkin!  I got my red box this weekend!!  My daughter Ashley made cards this time.  Look for those photos during this week.  

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! Order supplies online anytime... CLICK HERE

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...