I really like using the Blendabilities markers from Stampin'Up! Here's another fun card using Blendabilities. The Blended Bloom stamp is so fun and perfect for showing off the colors.
Stampin' Blendabilities Markers are alcohol markers made for blending and shading. Use them with the Memento Pad, a great black ink pad that's perfect for these markers, or anytime you need a good black ink.
Tips for using Blendabilties Markers:
- Use Memento Ink Pad so the markers do not make your stamped image bleed.
- Let the Memento ink dry for 30 seconds before using Blendabilities Markers on your image.
- Work dark to light or light to dark with your markers.
- Use a light touch! Don't push on the marker to blend your colors, instead use gentle strokes and go over the line you want to blend a few times lightly. The tips are fragile and you do not want to "mash" the tips as you work.
- Be sure to close each marker very tightly, they dry out quickly if left open.
- Do not leave markers open when you change colors, cap each pen before changing to a different color on your image.
- Want more tips? Watch the video to learn more about Blendabilities Basic Techniques.
Blended Bloom, And Many More stamp sets, Daffodil Delight, Tangelo Twist, and Whisper White card stock, Memento Pad Tuxedo Black, Blendabilities Pumpkin Pie Assortment, Daffodil Delight Assortment, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch and Dimensionals
Stampin'Up! Blendabilities Markers come in 3 markers per assortment: light, medium, dark. Have you see the video from Stampin'Up! on Blendabilities? It's the perfect way to find out more about this great product. Contact me with any questions.
Ordering Online? -- Use Hostess Code: AQM7JSMT
Use this code with your online order of $30 or more and receive a free gift from me, Candy Dots (you pick the color). This code is good through September 30th. Contact me with any question.
Here are the stamps I used for this card…
The Blended Bloom stamp is a wood-mount stamp. This flower is gorgeous on its own, but put watercolors or bendabilities markers with it and you'll have a bloom as beautiful as the real thing.
You will love the mix of greetings and fun fonts in this stamp set, And Many More. The sayings are small enough to be an accent but large enough to stand on their own. Some of the sayings fit perfectly in the Word Window Punch, and they are all fun!