Monday, May 4, 2015

Fun Folds Pop-Out Window Butterfly Card

Here's a really fun card with a Pop-Out Window.  It was one of the cards from my April card class.  So fun to make!! 
I love the image in the Indescribable Gift stamp set.  It reminds me of our trip to Washington DC during the Cherry Blossom Festival.  I love the flowers and how beautiful they are.
Indescribable Gift stamp set in Clear or Wood

I got the idea for the Pop-Out Window Butterflies from LeeAnn Greff.  I loved her idea and her colors, so I copied her card. And everyone at class loved it too. 


The card is standard size, 5-1/2" x 8-1/2".
I used a medium size Square Framelit die on the card, then a square of Cantaloupe and White inside.  
2-1/2" x 2-1/2" Whisper White
2-5/8" x 2-5/8" Crisp Cantaloupe
4-1/4" x 6" Whisper White, scored at 2" and 4"

Supplies:
Indescribable Gift and Petite Pairs stamp sets, 
Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe and Whisper White card stock
Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe inks
Whisper White Craft Stampin' Ink, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Tool
Big Shot, Butterflies Thinlits Dies, Square Collections Framelits Die
Oval Punch, Modern Label Punch, Jewels-Pearls, Dimensionals

I used White Craft Ink and White embossing powder on the image, with the Heat Tool to set the embossing powder.  Then I used Qtips to color in the flowers and leaves of the embossed images.  


Retiring Supplies:
Pistachio Pudding card stock and ink, Crisp Cantaloupe card stock and ink, Modern Label Punch
Some of the supplies used for these cards are on the retiring list.  Retiring items are only available until June 2, or while supplies last.


Retiring List -- Lists are updated daily to show the availability.  See all of the RETIRING PRODUCTS online HERE.  

Order online here or contact me to place your order. 

There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online HERE, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies
or host a party!
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...