Friday, October 23, 2015

Fun Halloween Treats from a Friend!

Look what I found at my front door the other day!  My friend Jeanne dropped off these cute treats for me!!  What a wonderful surprise to come home to!
Jeanne was making fun treats and thought I could use a set too.  I love the ideas!!
CASEd Halloween Treat 
This owl is so easy to make. Jeanne found this cute idea on Pinterest, I do not remember who, but thank you for a great idea!  Jeanne used the retired Top Note Die with the Big Shot and some circle punches for the eyes.  A cello bag stapled closed with the face and you have a great treat to hand out.

It's a great time to make holiday projects.  Contact me if you have any questions about products or to place an order.
Order HERE -- shop online or contact me to order.
This treat is so cute!! There's a belly band to keep it closed. Jeanne used the Sweet Hauntings stamp set, Spider Web Doilies and Happy Haunting Designer Washi Tape, all from the Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog.  
 When you take off the belly band, you have candy!!


There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online HERE, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...