Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Halloween Pillow Boxes

Here's the make and take I offered at my Open House last month.  The Stampin'Up! Holiday Catalog is amazing, and filled with fun products, and project ideas.  
Here are 3 of the boxes that the girls made while they were here.  Thanks Chris, Jamelae and Luci for letting me share your projects.
I love the Halloween paper-Sweet Haunting Designer Series Paper.  It's fun and versatile  Plus, one side is fun Halloween patterns, but the other side is playful patterns for any time of year.  (12 sheets, 2 each of 6 double sided designs, $11.00)  See more of the Product Suites HERE.

I just love the new bundles, especially the A Little Something Bundle.  Plus you can save 15% off when you order bundle of stamps and Square Pillow Box Thinlits Dies together, page 41.  So grab your Big Shot and have fun making these boxes for any occasion.

Bundle and save with Holiday Bundles of stamps with dies, framelits or punches.  There are so many to choose from and all at 15% off when you bundle.  Shop the Holiday Bundles HERE.

I love the A Little Something stamp set and Square Pillow Box Thinlits Dies Bundle.  I showed off a fun Halloween Pillow Box, so easy to make!  
Here are a few ideas I saw displayed at the Stampin'Up! Convention, back in July.  I love the ideas and love this die!  Use the die twice to make the 2 sides of your box.  Here's a fun Halloween box.
 For fall try making this Pillow Box, but do not close the top, it makes a great pocket for things.
 Make 4 pieces of the die then cute the one end off 2 of the pieces to make a bigger box.
 This beautiful box is actually holding some cute cards.  

The Pillow Box die and stamp set can be used year round, not just for the holidays.  
This great set is also available in Wood Mount 140858 $47.50

The Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog is filled with everything you need to make gift tags and packaging, cards, and home decor.  Check out the product suites that coordinate perfectly for easy creating.  No guessing about which colors, designs and accents go together, the work's done for you.  You can see the Holiday Catalog online HERE.

If you need any help with placing your order, please contact me and I'll help.  



Order online here or contact me to place your order. 
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...