Sunday, April 24, 2016

On Stage Fun Projects and Pictures

Wow, what a week!  One wee ago I was in Salt Lake City for the Stampin'Up! On Stage convention.  So much fun!  I got to see the new annual catalog first!  We watched lots of demonstrations, saw so many great new products and best part… I spent my time there with friends!  Both new I met and lots of old friends from past conventions and friends that live here in Denver too.  
I had great plans to share so much of this already.  I schedule my flight home for Saturday night so I could get started Sunday on the blog and sharing photos.  But then my flight was canceled!  Silly snow in Denver!  So things changed.  I got to spend an extra day with some friends and fly home Sunday with them. Thank you Laura Kowalski for letting me bunk with you on Saturday night!!  My roommate for the trip, the fabulous Glenda, was lucky enough to fly back Saturday night, so maybe next time I should book on the same airline as her!  
Unfortunately this threw off my scheduled plans and I feel like I've been playing catch up all week!  Do you ever feel like that?  
Want some treats?  These were easy and fun to make!  I make them for my friends when we got together at On Stage, and they are filled with chocolate!
Kraft Tag a Bag Gift Bags are perfect for making fun treats.  I used Metallic Foil Doilies with Neutrals Color Collection Designer Series Paper and a butterfly from the Butterflies Thinlits. I used glue dots and dimensionals to put it together. The Clothespins are perfect for closing the bag and you could reuse the topper on a card front later.   

Here's snow on the mountains in Salt Lake.  In the past I have always visited in July, so this was a new site for me.  
Here we are getting settled at the start of General Session the first day.  So much fun watching stamping demonstrations and getting the NEW Stampin'Up! catalog!!

Janet and Laura won prize patrol!
Laura won prize patrol!
We all ended up wining a prize patrol and there were a couple of all attendee give aways too.  It was a great time stamping with friends and seeing so many great ideas!
Fun table decorations.  I just love all the specials touches Stampin'Up! does to make it special.  
Demonstrators put up swaps to show off and share with everyone else.  

It's selfie time!  Here's one with me and Spencer.  I used to love watching him stamp on stage.  Now he does more behind the scenes.  It's always fun to talk to him.  
Me and Bonnie!  I LOVE watching Bonnie on stage, she is so funny and fun!!  One of my favorite people to watch stamp.  
Sara and Shelli did some stamping too.  
We had snow and rain on Friday, but then the storm moved out and look at the sunshine Glenda and I enjoyed on Saturday.


Have a wonderful weekend! Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions or to order (order online HERE), and join my group too!
I would love to stamp with you.

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...