Saturday, July 29, 2017

High Tide CASEd cards

I really love the High Tide stamp set!  I saw a card on Pinterest in May from Lynn Starzl that I just fell in love with!  I copied it, and made so many variation, and of course offered that card design at one of my June card classes.  
Here's my version of Lynn's card.  I love how she combined the High Tide stamp set with the Colorful Seasons Bundle.  The stamp set gives you all the seasons, plus that adirondack chair die is my favorite!! 

Colorful Seasons Bundle:  Colorful Seasons photopolymer stamp set and Seasonal Layers Framelits Thinlits Dies  145348  $54.00 - save 10% when you buy the bundle!

This beautiful 4-1/4" x 4-1/4" card can also make a great 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" card too.  
Less stamping on this one, just fun with sponging. 
TIPS:  Using Post-It notes to mask areas as you go gives these cards a great feel.  
Wish I was by the ocean enjoying this view!

Funny thing, I was so in love with the front of Lynn's card, that I did not realize her's was a fun fold card!!  What?  Well, now I need to try some more cards and use her layout.  

Hope you enjoyed these cards, they were so fun to make and everyone at class fell in love with them.  While the stamping may take a little time, it is so fun and gives such great results!

TIPS AND TRICKS:  Use a Post-It note for your horizon line where the ocean and sky meet.  I used a 1" circle punch on a Post-It for the sun, first using the circle as a mask to sponge the sky, then I used the hole I had punched out of the Post-It as a reverse mask to sponge in the yellow.  


Supplies: 
High Tide stamp set  $26.00 - 143006
This stamp set comes with 16 stamps, suggested clear blocks: a, b, c, h

Contact me with any questions, leave a comment too.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order (order online HERE), or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...