Here's a fun card I made for a card swap.
I got the idea for the pocket card out of the Stampin'Up! catalog, there is a fun card sample on page 43 (using the Tabs for Everything stamp set).
These cards use 2 different bundles. Save 10% when you buy the bundle instead of buying the stamps and dies or punches separately.
- Coffee Cafe Photopolymer Bundle 145331 $45.75
- Tabs for Everything Photopolymer Bundle 145364 $31.50
- Crumb Cake 4-1/4" x 9-3/4", scored at 5"
- also scored on both of the long sides at 1/4"
- Whisper White 3-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Scraps of Soft Sky Scrap, Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White
- Coffee Break Designer Series Paper 1" x 3-3/4"
- Coffee Cafe photopolymer stamp set and Tabs for Everything stamp set
- Papers: Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake and Whisper White
- Inks: Garden Green and Early Espresso
- Punches: 3/4" Circle, 1-1/2" Circle and Circle Tab
- Coffee Cups Framelits Dies, Stitched Shapes Framelits and Big Shot
- Coffee Break Designer Series Paper
Here's all the swaps I made for this card swap. 14 Stampin'Up! Demonstrators swapped fun ideas from the new Stampin'Up! catalog. It's so much fun. Have you ever thought about being a demonstrator? There are so many fun ideas to share and great friends to be made being in the Stampin'Up! family. Contact me to find out more about being a demonstrator, or sign up here to join now.
|Coffee Break Suite|
The 2017-2018 Stampin'Up! Annual Catalog is filled with wonderful products you're going to love! Check out the kits and all the other great products.