Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Painted Harvest Sneak Peek Card

One of things I love about being a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator is being able to see and order new products first.  I got my preorder from the Stampin'Up! Holiday Catalog.  This great Holiday catalog starts September 1st!  
Here's another card using the new Painted Harvest stamp set.  I love sunflowers, I enjoy them in August and into the fall.  This two-step stamping set has beautiful images and sayings to make so many wonderful cards.


One of the things I love most about being a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator is having stamping friends to share ideas.  I'm so glad I decided to join Stampin'Up! 11 years ago. Join my team and let's craft together!
Contact me with questions or click here to join my group!

Painted Harvest is just one of the great new stamp sets in the catalog.  There's even a great leaf punch that goes with this set in a bundle.  While I didn't use it on this card, I look forward to using it in the future.  Save 10% when you buy bundles, instead of purchasing the stamps and other product separately.

Card Recipe:
  • Whisper White card 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" 
  • Crumb Cake 5-1/4" x 4"
  • Garden Green 2-7/8" x 2-7/8"
  • Whisper White 2-3/4" x 2-3/4"
  • Whisper White scrap for punch
Card Supplies: 


Bonus Days! For every $50 US you spent in July 1–31, you got a $5 US Bonus Days coupon to use in August. Don't forget to use your coupons!!   


Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order (order online HERE), or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...