Saturday, August 12, 2017

Daisies, Mirroring Technique & Eastern Beauty Cards from class

There are so many great ideas out there, that's why sometimes I just love to copy and case cards.  And that is what I did for my June card classes.  Here are some fun ideas, and I've listed the people I copied them from. I posted a quick post weeks ago, and forgot to do this follow up 
The Reflection Technique card (also referred to as mirror) is a fun technique I tried after seeing a number of different posts online, both from Pinterest and other blogs. For this technique I used packing tape like I saw from France Martin on a youTube video.  Here's a link to her video.
Lovely as a Tree (Clear or Wood)


This Eastern Beauty card was a beautiful card I got in the mail from my downline Jeanne Treptow. I love it when I get cards in the mail from friends.  It's a great way to share ideas and reach out to say hi!
Eastern Beauty stamp set


The Daisy Cards are from Jackie Bolus at klompenstampers.com using the Delightful Daisy stamp set. I just love the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper and there are so many wonderful ways to use this paper!!
Delightful Daisy Bundle stamp set & punch for only $31.50,  save 10% on the bundle!


Here's the cards from my second class in June.  Enjoy.
June Card Class (#2)
These cards feature the Delightful Daisy Bundle (currently on back order, should be back in a few weeks), Eastern Beauty stamp set, and Lovely as a Tree stamp set (available in Clear or Wood) with a reflection technique.  



Bonus Days! For every $50 US you spent in July, you got a $5 US Bonus Days coupon(s) to use in August. 


Contact me with any questions.
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up! Shop, host or join.
Contact me with questions, to order (order online HERE), or join my group!
I would love to stamp with you.

Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...