Friday, July 31, 2015

More Stampin'Up! convention photo fun

The Stampin'Up! Convention 2015 was amazing.  I already posted some photos for day 1, here's a mix of more day 1 photos.  Hope you enjoy!
Melodie, Glenda and I having a little fun with the props.
Photos of the fun!
There is a great product area that we enjoyed.  It's a chance for hands on with new products.  There were a number of tables set up to show case these new products so we can see, touch and try different things.  I loved these cards, and the Stampin'Up! employee was so fun and friendly.  She told us all about these new products.  I can't wait for you all the see them in the new 2015 Holiday catalog, that starts September 1st.

This year I got an award for achieving $100,000 in sales.  I've been a demonstrator for 9 years and I am so excited about this milestone. There is a special area at convention and I got some goodies too!  Sounds like it's time for a party for my customers too!  
Have you ever thought about being a demonstrator?  Just do it.  It was the best decision I made!  I've made so many wonderful friends through the years and had so much fun at Stampin'Up! events too.  If you want more information about joining, click HERE for more information.  The starter kit is great!  for only $99, you get to select up to $125 in product, plus business supplies too.  It's a great start to the fun!  Whether you want a discount or a business, being a demonstrator can be anything you want it to be.  
One of my favorite parts of the Stampin'Up! conventions is Demonstrator Theater.  This is when talented demonstrators take the stage to share fun ideas and great information about how they run their businesses.  Genevieve and Lyssa were 2 of the people we listened to, and they were wonderful!!!  

Thursday night After Party fun, after Awards night.
There was a big band, dancing, food and lots of fun!

 Check out the Paper Pumpkin area.  See all the red boxes on the left?  That's a lot of fun boxes!!

Tip:  I love using Pinterest.com and blogs for ideas for cards.  You can see more on my Stampin'Up! Pinterest board.  And I will be adding a 2015 Convention Swap board this weekend.  



Order online here or contact me to place your order. 
There are so many ways to enjoy Stampin'Up!  Shop, host or join.  
Contact me with questions or to order, order online, and join my group too!  
I would love to stamp with you.  

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...