Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fall Leaf Cards

Here's more photos from the other two cards at my Fall Card Class last week.  First is the Gently Falling card, using supplies from the Holiday Mini catalog.  This was the card I did for a demonstrator swap with friends a few weeks ago.  So much fun getting together to share ideas!
Gently Falling stamp set, Soft Suede, More Than Mustard, Peach Parfait, Very Vanilla, Spice Cake Designer Series Paper, Linen Thread, Stampin' Clear Emboss Powder, Stampin' Sponges, Sponge Daubers, Color Sprizter, Dimensionals.
I did an emboss resist technique with this card, and lots of sponging!  I think the sponging really gives it a certain richness.  Love all the texture it gives it too.  Hint:  After embossing, rub hard in small circles with the sponge to give it a smoother look.  Use sponge daubers inside the leaves to really make them pop!
Here's a great card I CASEd from my friend Mel.  I love the simple elegance of this card.  
French Foliage and Word Play stamp sets, River Rock, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Cajan Craze, Antique Brad, Taffeta Ribbon, dimensionals.  
To see the other card from my last card class, Button Buddies Flower card CLICK HERE.  
Contact me if you have any questions about these cards.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...