Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Holiday cards

Here's are the Holiday cards I offered at my last class.  If you missed class, you can come to my Open Stamp time this Saturday to make these cards.  Contact me to RSVP.

I got the idea for this card from my friend Dana Glass.  She made an easel card for a swap we did back in August.  Here's Dana's card.
 There is some scoring with this card, so I used my Simply Score to do all my scoring.  It make scoring so easy.  Just put the markers where you need to score and you can do a whole lot of cards quickly.  I scored the whole sheet and then cut it in half to make 2 cards.
Stitched Stockings and punch, Old Olive, Real Red, Stripes Embossing Folder, Holly Berry Bouquet DSP, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Glimmer Paper-Silver and Red, Rhinestones.  

I love using the Big Shot, I used embossing folders with the Big Shot on all 3 of these cards.  Did you know you can get a FREE Big Shot this month when you sign up to be a demonstrator?  Contact me for more information and get started with your own Starter Kit-it's a steal at just $175 (contains over $345 worth of stamps, card stock, ink, accessories, and business supplies-everything to get started!)
Here are details on the 2 cards I posted last week.

What kind of Holiday ideas do you have?  If you are looking for ideas, contact me, I would love to help.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...