Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall Cards

It was another busy weekend at our house, but I was so excited about the Fall cards from my class last week that I had to post something about it.  These are the 3 cards the girls made at class, they could make 6 or 12 cards at class.  Loved them all!  
With all the Soccer practice, Soccer game, Girl Scout training (for me, I am now not only the Cookie Manager for the troop, but also Co-Troop Leader), and some other fun things I only had time to do a quick post tonight.  Look for more details on these wonderful cards this week, and where I got all the great ideas too!
Going left to right the first is a Triple Layer card--you might have seen lots of this type of card all over the blogs the last few months, it's my first attempt.  Next is the embossed leaf--my friend Gina made a wonderful card for a group swap at Regionals the other week.  Autumn Accents die cut card--I saw a great card on Frenchie's blog that her upline made, it was a fun 4x4 card, but I did mine in a more standard size.  

See the more about the Triple Layer Card HERE.
See more details for the Glitter Leaf Card HERE.
Hope you enjoy!

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out them out HERE


Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...