Sunday, October 21, 2012

Embossed Leaf Card

Here's a beautiful card, using heat embossing and resist.  My friend Gina made a wonderful card for our swap at the Stampin'Up! Denver Regional in September.  I just had to copy it for my Fall card class.  
I used VersaMark and Clear Embossing Powder for the leaf.  Used my heat gun and after it was cool I stamped with En Francais in Crumb Cake.  Then I used a Stampin' Sponge to gently color around the leaf (soft circular motion with the sponge so it looks smooth, not patterned).  It really makes the leaf pop!  
To see the other cards we made at my Fall Card Class click HERE.

Gina's card used the Crumb Cake Tulle Ribbon and Antique Brads.  I used the Crochet Trim Ribbon and on some the Antique Brads, on others I used Gold card stock with Black Embossing Powder, this way you can mail them with no extra expense.

Supplies:  Gently Falling and En Francais stamp sets, Core'dinations Card stock - Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso and Crumb Cake card stock, , Big Shot, Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Woodgrain, Sanding Block, 5/8" Crochet Trim, Antique Brads (or Gold card stock with Black Embossing powder and 3/4" Circle punch), Dimensionals.


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check online for current specials.

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...